Renewing My Mind Everyday

Dear Heavenly Father, I delicate myself to renewing my mind by reading, meditating and speaking your Word. It is my desire to keep my mind pure and clear from anything that would hurt or weaken me spiritually. I think on things that are pure, lovely, just, of a good report, virtuous and praiseworthy.

I choose to think about good things, and I refuse thoughts that are inappropriate and give me hard feeling. I now cast down vain imaginations and bad thoughts in the name of Jesus. I will not let doubt, worry, anger, or fear to pollute my mind. I will be quick to respond to wrong thoughts and desires by replacing them with proper thoughts and by speaking God's Word over my life.

I refuse to fill my mind with the poison of gossip, backbiting, unforgiveness, hurting and jealousy. I will guard and protect my mind by not watching , reading or listening to anything that is not pleasing to the Lord. I make a decision to meditate on God's Word and to keep my mind pure and undefiled, that I might be receptive to God's voice and ever ready to do His will in my life.

I consecrate my mind, my will and my emotions to God for His service and to glorify his holy name. I pray this in Jesus' Almighty name, Amen!

[NIV]Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will. 

[NASB]2Corinthians 10:5 We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

基督徒可否慶祝萬聖節? Can Christians celebrate Halloween?

教育兒女不與世俗作朋友

孩子的第一個牧師必須是父母親