Healing Prayer_Stripe 1

Jesus Already Did It!

Stripe 1

Isaiah 53:4-5 Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. 


                                   

I declare that Jesus bore my sickness and diseases on the cross. He was made sick so that I might be made well. He was beaten and bruised for me. He was my substitute, and He became sick so I would not have to be sick.

By His stripes I was healed in the name of Jesus. Jesus already did it for me. Now I receive the healing today and healing is already mine. Healing is a gift from My Lord and Savior Jesus, I do not have to ask, but receive in faith. Jesus was bruised for my iniquities, the punishment He bore had brought me peace, by His wounds I am healed. 

My healing was bought completely and paid two thousand years ago. I am now already healed, and sickness will not take hold in my body. I boldly proclaim that Jesus healed me from my head to the tip of my toes. I look upon Jesus with faith, confess and believe that Jesus is my complete healer and comforter. Sickness has no right to stay in my body. I am now healed, healthy, and whole in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!


Please speak boldly and loudly in the above prayer and scripture at least 3 times a day to receive the powerful healing from Jesus.


The Bible says that God sent His Word and healed all the mankind. God's Will is to heal all. The KEY to receive healing in our minds and bodies is in the Word of God. We have to hear God's Word so faith will come into our hearts, and we have to confess God's Word before we release faith. Therefore, the healing will come. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

基督徒可否慶祝萬聖節? Can Christians celebrate Halloween?

Complete the ministry from the Lord 盡你從主所受的職分

教育兒女不與世俗作朋友