Healing Prayer_Stripe 2

Overcoming Fear

Stripe 2

Psalms 42:11 Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. 

[NASB]Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.



I am strong and very courageous; I will not fear. I will not let fear impact my life. I am not afraid because God's Word gives me boldness and hope. For I fear no devil, no sickness and no disease. My faith and trust in God and His Word destroys the power of fear. God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind.

Fear, I command you to leave me right now in the name of Jesus Christ. I have complete peace of God in my body, soul and spirit. I refuse to get stressed out, worry or be anxious about anything. I stand firm and fearless in my faith. God is for me, God is with me and God is in me. I am strong and bold in my faith, nothing can be against me, no fear can enter into my life. My hope and confidence is in God alone. Thank you Jesus your Holy Spirit within me always, your peace and love touch me deeply. I am now carefree, worry-free, burden-free and anxiety-free in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!

Please speak boldly and loudly on the above prayer and scriptures at least 3 times a day to receive the powerful healing from Jesus.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

基督徒可否慶祝萬聖節? Can Christians celebrate Halloween?

Complete the ministry from the Lord 盡你從主所受的職分

教育兒女不與世俗作朋友