Healing Prayer_Stripe 3

 Authority Over Satan 

Stripe 3

[NIV]1Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 

[NASB]James 4:7 Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

[NASB]John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.


Jesus came that I may have life, and have it abundantly, but Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. God's Will for my life is health and wholeness. I command Satan right now:  Jesus has already defeated you and taken away your authority to harm me. In Jesus's almighty name, I boldly proclaim: Satan, you are under my feet. I resist you and I stand steadfast in my faith to defeat you. I command you to stop all attempts to put sickness or disease on my body and mind, and you have no hold on me at all.

I take authority over Satan and break the power of any curses that have been spoken over my life. Witchcraft, black magic, and all the demonic forces of darkness have no power to affect my body and mind. I cast down and break the power of any evil schemes that the enemy try to destruct my life. I declare that no weapon that is formed against me will prevail. Thanks be to God! He gives me the Victory through Jesus Christ to defeat the enemy. I am now strong, courageous, healthy and prosper in the powerful name of Jesus Christ. Amen!


Please speak boldly and loudly on the above prayer and scriptures at least 3 times a day to receive the powerful healing from Jesus.


Some people may think: Can God really heal? Is God willing to heal? When there is no hope from the doctor on earth, there is hope you can look upon to- The Lord Jesus Christ. The Bible says in [Exodus 15:26] "I, the LORD, am your healer." God's Word makes it perfectly clear that it is God's Will and His nature to heal you. You are made well, healthy and whole in the promise of God. 

For I, the LORD, do not change [Malachi3:6], God is willing to heal you and make you complete. The blood of Jesus shed on the cross in Calvary for your redemption was also shed that you might be free from all the sickness and diseases. Jesus did it all on the cross for you, He himself suffered and bore all our sicknesses and carried our diseases.

Healing can come instantly, or gradually. Please spend sometimes to confess and act on the Word of God so that you can see the manifestation of healing in your body and mind. Do not get discouraged and let the devil defeat you as you have already received the strongest weapon, which is the Word of God, to against the devil. Be consistent and bold with your confession. Healing is God's promise to you.  You have to believe His Promises, reach out for Him in Faith, and receive healing by Faith. You do not have to ask for healing, but to receive it. 

A Key in releasing your faith is the Words of God that come out of your month. There is power released into your life when you speak the Word of God. It is a vital part of appropriating God's promises and activating spiritual forces to work in your life. 

Now, start speaking---and get ready to experience God's healing in your life.


Healing Miracle Testimony


Raise A Hallelujah: A song to fight the enemy and bring healing for the 2 yo boy


Lyrics: Verse 1 I raise a hallelujah, in the presence of my enemies I raise a hallelujah, louder than the unbelief I raise a hallelujah, my weapon is a melody I raise a hallelujah, Heaven comes to fight for me Chorus I’m gonna sing, in the middle of the storm Louder and louder, you’re gonna hear my praises roar Up from the ashes, hope will arise Death is defeated, the King is alive Verse 2 I raise a hallelujah, with everything inside of me I raise a hallelujah, I will watch the darkness flee I raise a hallelujah, in the middle of the mystery I raise a hallelujah, fear you lost your hold on me Bridge Sing a little louder In the presence of my enemies Sing a little louder Louder than the unbelief Sing a little louder My weapon is a melody Sing a little louder Heaven comes to fight for me Tag I raise a hallelujah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

基督徒可否慶祝萬聖節? Can Christians celebrate Halloween?

Complete the ministry from the Lord 盡你從主所受的職分

教育兒女不與世俗作朋友